For no matter cause, Epic Video games determined to skip v13.10 of Fortnite and transfer proper forward to v13.20.
No matter the reason being, the primary main patch of Season three is true over the horizon, that means gamers might presumably get their first style of what the builders have in retailer for the remainder of the season.
Leakers have beforehand mentioned the primary water degree drop of the brand new season is ready to happen on July 1, however that might now be pushed up because of the replace going dwell on June 30.
As with every main Fortnite replace, we will anticipate the leakers to disclose quite a bit about the way forward for the sport, however earlier than we discover any of that out, let’s dive in and see every part this replace has to supply.
Fortnite v13.20 Downtime
We’re including new flare to the sport.
v13.20 arrives Tuesday, June 30. (Sure, we jumped numbers!) Downtime will start at 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC). pic.twitter.com/1hYGweFRZ7
— Fortnite Standing (@FortniteStatus) June 29, 2020
Epic Video games does verify they’re skipping numbers for the patch, however exterior of that, this ought to be your typical replace.
Downtime will start at 2 a.m. ET June 30 / 11 p.m. PT June 29 and can almost certainly final round an hour or so.
We will hold our fingers crossed for some patch notes to be launched, however contemplating the truth that Epic Video games has largely deserted them in Chapter 2, we are going to probably not be seeing something on that entrance.
What’s Confirmed in v13.20?
Although patch notes at the moment are a factor of the previous, we will hold updated with what bug fixes are on the horizon because of the official Fortnite Trello board.
Right here, we will get a take a look at every part Epic Video games has flagged for a repair and even discover out what might be fastened in upcoming updates.
Right here’s every part that’s presently confirmed to be fastened in v13.20:
- Lacking kinds for the Specialist Pickaxe and Arroyo Pack Again Bling.
- Rage Emote fireplace impact remaining on/close to gamers.
- Emotes taking part in over Fundamental Stage music in Occasion Royale.
- Sandstorm Outfit lacking hair.
- Fall harm from Ziplines when touchdown in shallow water.
- Epic & Legendary SMGs typically can’t be Sidegraded.
- Damaging Marauders counting in direction of Storm Surge.
- Chug Splash doesn’t heal when thrown inside a bush.
- Provide Drops could typically push loot underneath the map.
- Altering between Construct and Fight mode whereas holding down the hearth button. (cell)
This seems to be one of many greatest patches Fortnite has had not too long ago in terms of bug fixes, which is all the time good to see.
We’ll have to attend and see if any map adjustments or new gadgets come out when this replace hits as effectively.
Fortnite Season three is out now throughout all platforms.
READ NEXT: Fortnite Season three Provides New Firefly Jar Merchandise